We understand that planning and managing the construction process can be a time-consuming and complex endeavor. Good planning is the key to a successful project and accomplishing its goals and objectives.
There are several steps in the planning of any project that are necessary to complete before construction can begin. We make sure the scope of works and feasibility are clearly set out, the design and plan reviewed and the permit applications are in place.
You are allocated a full-time site manager who, together with your project manager will define the building team.
The team will then liaise with you via your project manger giving you a very clear understanding of the project throughout the build. Working closely with your site manager, your project manager will deliver the following:
- Manage general contractor, subcontractors, trades and vendors
- Understand key milestones and provide schedule updates
- Identify and procure long-lead equipment and materials
- Host project coordination meetings and provide financial updates
- Conduct inspections
- Maintain quality control
- Hand over your project at completion
We pride ourselves in trying to make this process as seamless as we possibly can and delivering your expectations.